Patagonia's smallest Black Hole® Duffel is perfect for small loads and long weekends; and it meets most airline and train carry-on requirements. You can even strap it to your bike - you are welcome!
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Full-Access Main Compartment: The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- Accessible Internal Organization: A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Daisy Chains to put stuff on the outside. Maybe a rain jacket for those days you just don't know if it's going to rain
- Carry-On-Sized Duffel: Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Weight : 2 lbs 8 oz
Size : 40L
Fitz Roy Patchwork Nouveau Green